Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) are a common source of public fund raising for companies in a growth phase looking for capital to expand. They also give a smooth & fruitful partial or full exit to existing investors. India's IPO market has recorded very strong performance since the beginning of CY 2015, around 100 companies raised INR 1,30,000 crore (USD 19 billion) through public fund raising with a combination of primary fund raise and offer for sale by existing shareholders. IPOs continue to be driven by a combination good market sentiments and robust regulatory framework.
VCCircle’s upcoming workshop on “Fund Raising through IPOs” will help participants to understand the IPO markets, process and procedures involved, how to prepare for an IPO, due diligence requirements, IPO Audit, dos and don’ts and various compliance requirements.
Grasp the nitty-gritty of the IPO processes and procedures, when should one think about an IPO, what to keep in mind while preparing for an IPO, and the various associated requirements and compliances.
Who should attend?
- Corporates - Mid-Sized corporates, particularly in growing businesses
- Corporates which have received funding from financial investors
- Promoters, CEOs, CFOs, Finance Directors, Directors
- Corporate Finance Team
- Company Secretary, Legal Consultants
- Financial Advisors, Investment Bankers
- Any corporate who wishes to raise funds through the capital market route